Lake House and Primitive Cabin | Campground and Horsecamp | Seasonal Site
Effective March 6, 2014
Reservations have to be made a minimum of two days in advance and must be secured by a deposit.
2 night minimum required from May 1 thru September 30, all major holidays and major park events.
Credit card required when making any Lake House and Primitive Cabins reservation.
Charges for first night’s reservation will be made to Credit Card at time of reservation
If no credit card, payment in full with a $100 room deposit and a copy of photo I.D. for Lake House and Primitive Cabins is required before reservation can be made. (deposit will be returned if no damage is done to rental)
A cancellation notice of 2 days is required to receive a refund, less first nights rental amount for Lake House and Primitive Cabins. All refunds for Lake House and Primitive Cabins will be credited back to credit cards only, no cash or check refunds will be given.
A cancellation under 2 days will result in loss of any refund for Lake House and Primitive Cabin rentals.
Check out time is 10am and check in time is 4pmFailure to check in by 10am on day two of rental will result in loss of remainder of reservation and/or refund.
Campground and Horsecamp
Effective February 01, 2016
Seasonal Site Reservation Policy
Effective October 5, 2014
- Any previous years’ balance must be paid in full before Mountwood will accept deposit or payment for an upcoming season.
- The previous Seasonal balance must be zero before we will accept payment for winter storage.
- Winter Storage payment must be paid in one payment before November 01, of the current year.
- A zero balance must be had before making a deposit for a Seasonal Site.
- A $200.00 deposit must be paid by December 31, of the current year to guarantee a seasonal site. After December 31, all sites are on a first come first serve basis.
- We will be accepting a total of three payments for Seasonal Sites, the first payment is due upon making reservations and will be a minimum of $200, the second payment is due by March 1, that will be 2/3 of the total balance and the final payment will be made in full by June 6, of the current year.
- No Seasonal Sites will be reserved after August 31. (Only daily, weekly and Monthly rates will be available)
- There will be no prorating prices for any campsite.
- Construction, pipeline, oil/gas or any camping other than recreational camping must pay in full at time of making reservation.-
- No refunds will be given on Winter Storage or Seasonal Sites.Seasonal camping regulations
- One camper and one vehicle is permitted on reserved site. Any additional vehicles or trailers need to be parked in overflow lot at campground entrance. A second camp site can be reserved of additional parking.
- No permanent structures can be built on reserved site.
- No holes can be dug on site for post, satellite dishes or for any other reason. (Buried electric lines and other utilities run throughout each campsite) Only tripod stands can be used for satellite dishes.
- Must use central dumpster located at campground entrance for trash.
- No outside firewood can be brought into Mountwood Park.
- All pets must be on a leash no longer than six feet and may not be left unattended.
- No underage children may be left unattended in the campground.
- Site must be clean and clear of unsightly material at all times.
- Failure to meet any of these policies will be cause for removal from the campground.