Lake House and Primitive Cabins
Effective June 26, 2015
- Reservations have to be made a minimum of two days in advance and must be secured by a deposit.
- 2 night minimum required from May 1 thru September 30, all major holidays and major park events.
- Credit card required when making any Lake House and Primitive Cabins reservation.
- Charges for first night’s reservation will be made to Credit Card at time of reservation
- If no credit card, payment in full with a $200 room deposit and a copy of photo I.D. for Lake House and Primitive Cabins is required before reservation can be made. Any damaged or removed items will be paid for in full by lessee. (deposit will be returned if no damage is done to rental and if all items are accounted for)
- A cancellation notice of 2 days is required to receive a refund, less first nights rental amount for Lake House and Primitive Cabins. All refunds for Lake House and Primitive Cabins will be credited back to credit cards only, no cash or check refunds will be given.
- A cancellation under 2 days will result in loss of any refund for Lake House and Primitive Cabin rentals.
- Check out time is 10am and check in time is 4pm
- Failure to check in by 10am on day two of rental will result in loss of remainder of reservation and/or refund.